United States District Court, W.D. North Carolina, Charlotte Division
WESTMORELAND ROSE UNITED STATES ATTORNEY.
JENNIFER LYNN DILLON Assistant United States Attorney.
LACEDRIC MCMILLON Defendant.
ADOLF, ESQ. Attorney for Defendant.
CONSENT ORDER AND JUDGMENT OF FORFEITURE PENDING RULE
UPON the Defendant's plea of guilty and finding that
there is a nexus between the property listed below and the
offense(s) to which the Defendant has pled guilty and that
the Defendant (or any combination of Defendants in this case)
has or had a possessory interest or other legal interest in
the property, IT IS HEREBY ORDERED THAT:
following property is forfeited to the United States pursuant
to 18 U.S.C. § 924 and/or 28 U.S.C. § 2461(c),
provided, however, that forfeiture of specific assets is
subject to any and all third party petitions under 21 U.S.C.
§ 853(n), pending final adjudication herein:
• One Beretta, model BU9 Nano, 9mm caliber pistol
• One Kimber, model Stainless, .45 caliber pistol
• One Kimber, model Raptor II, .45 caliber pistol
• One Kel-Tec, CNC Industries, Inc., model PLR-16,
5.56x45 caliber pistol
• One Ruger, model SR1911, .45 caliber pistol
• One Ruger, model American Pistol, 9mm pistol
• One Sig Sauer, model 1911 R, .45 ...